For sliding wooden cupboard or hatch doors weighing up to 9kg
- For bypassing cupboard and wardrobe doors weighing up to 9kg
- Three kits available for different track lengths
- Uses nylon sliders and an aluminium track for quiet and smooth operation
- Door can easily be removed for cleaning
- Comes complete with two white nylon flush pulls
- Fitting kits is available for additional doors (see optional extras)
Slipper is ideally suited for bypassing hatches and cupboard doors weighing up to 9kg each.
Suitable for wooden doors, the system has been designed with nylon sliders and an aluminium track to ensure quiet and effortless operation. The doors are easily removed for cleaning and decorating. The kit also comes complete with two white nylon flush pulls.
Three Kits Available
Three kits are available in a number of track lengths to cater for a maximum opening width of 1800mm. Track can be cut to suit the opening.
For applications where additional doors are required, a fittings kit is available.
Easy and Rapid Installation
View the installation video at the bottom of the page.
For heavier doors weighing up to 23kg, please see Loretto