Sliding wardrobe door kit for single wardrobe and cupboard doors weighing up to 45kg
- For use with wood, wood framed, MDF and hollow doors weighing up to 45kg
- Ideal for single sliding wardrobe and cupboard doors
- Hangers fix to the back face of the door
- Designed with nylon wheels on an aluminium track for a quiet and smooth operation
- Fittings kit available for when an additional door is required
- Optional accessories include an aluminium fascia and a range of flush pulls
Ideal for single sliding wardrobe and cupboard doors, Single Top is suitable for wood, wood framed, MDF and hollow doors weighing up to 25kg each.
Smooth and Quiet Operation
The system has been designed using nylon wheels and an aluminium track to ensure a smooth and quiet operation.
Three Kits Available
Three kits are available in a number of different track lengths to cater for a maximum door width of 900mm. The track can be cut to length to suit your application. Designed with hangers that fix to the back face of the door, Single Top can be used with doors with a minimum thickness of 16mm.
For double sliding door applications, a sliding wardrobe door fittings kits is available. For bypassing sliding wardrobe doors, please visit Double Top.
A clip on fascia is available in an aluminum finish to conceal the sliding door gear for minimalistic applications. Sliding door handles are also available in a range of shapes, styles and finishes – please see accessories below.
Watch our handy video to guide you through the installation process – view the video below.