Acoustic drop seal for sliding doors
- Soundproofing up to 44dB, light reduction, prevention against unpleasant smells and draught insulation
- Ideal for bedrooms, bathrooms, room dividers, offices, music rooms and nurseries
- Seal is automatically activated upon door closure
- Works With Soft Close
- Caters for door widths of between 675mm and 1675mm
- Available for single and biparting sliding doors
- Compatible with a Wide Range of Sliding Systems
Planet Drop Seal is an innovative seal solution offering a range of benefits including - soundproofing (up to 44dB*), light reduction, prevention against unpleasant smells and draught insulation.
Wide Range of Applications
Suitable for internal wooden and metal doors, the product is ideal for offices, music rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, nurseries and room dividers.
Eight Different Lengths
Available in eight different lengths, Planet Drop Seal caters for door to floor gaps of 7-16mm and door widths of between 675mm and 1675mm. For biparting door applications, two kits can be purchased (1 x left hand and 1 x right hand) and seals can be cut down by a maximum of 125mm.
Automatic Drop Seal
Using state of the art technology, the acoustic seal is automatically activated upon door closure.
The seal is installed to a routed channel on the underside of the door, creating a seamless walkway between rooms and increasing accessibility.
Available with Soft Close
Due to the minimal force required to activate the seal, the system can also be used with soft close sliding door systems.
Compatible with P C Hendersons Sliding Door Systems
Planet sliding door seal is compatible with P C Henderson’s Husky Sliding
, Husky Soft Stop
, Soltaire, Soltaire Soft Close, Flexirol Sliding, Pacer Sliding
, Phantom, Sienna
and Rustic 100
* 44dB can be achieved in applications with optimal sealing
Planet Drop Seal can only be used with sliding door systems which do not require a guide channel.
DSEAL/1175, DSEAL/1300, DSEAL/1425, DSEAL/1550 and DSEAL/1675 are made to order, delivery date will be confirmed upon order confirmation