New and Improved Evolve System - Coming Soon!
by Stephanie Lee
We’re pleased to announce that our automated system – Evolve – has undergone some recent changes and is due to be launched very soon.
Featuring a more sophisticated track and a quieter motor, the new and improved product now incorporates our popular Soltaire 120 system. The result is an exceptionally smooth and reliable automated system which can cater for single doors or two bi-parting doors with simultaneous action.
Sliding doors can open at the push of a button, by remote control or activation of a movement sensor – offering the utmost in sophistication and convenience.
Main Features and Benefits
- New and improved - more sophisticated track and quieter motor
- Hardware works as regular sliding doors in the event of no power
- Can be soffit fixed or face fixed
- Includes push and go, configurable closing speeds and an auto closing delay timer
- Available for single doors or two bi-parting doors with simultaneous action
- Standard offerings include 2 or 3 metre tracks for single doors and a 4 metre track for bi-parting doors
- Supplied with two wall mounted control panels
- Obstacle detection and safe low voltage operation
- Range of sensors and remote controls available as optional extras
For more information regarding the specification or technical details of this product please download the datasheet or contact our customer care team on +44191 3777345 or email@example.com