Jamb Kit to be used in conjunction with Pocket Door Pro and Evolve Pocket Door Pro
- To be used in conjunction with Pocket Door Pro and Evolve Pocket Door Pro sliding systems
- Available for single and bi-parting doors
- Unfinished and paint ready
- Includes brush strips and acoustic seals
- Creates a professional finish
- Available for 120mm and 125mm finished wall thickness'
- Easy to install
To be used in conjunction with Pocket Door Pro
and Evolve Pocket Door Pro
systems, our jamb kit fixes to the pocket door frame to cover the surrounding edges, creating a professional finish. The kit is available for single and bi-parting doors and comes complete with a timber liner, acoustic seals and brush strips.
Our pocket door jamb kit is manufactured from FDC Finger Jointed Laminated Redwood. The process of finger jointing, combined with a laminated finish, means the wood is knot and defect free - delivering a significantly better product reliability over time. The kit is unfinished and ready for painting to suit your application.
Available for 120mm and 125mm finished wall thicknesses, our jamb kit is easy to install - view our handy installation video below.
For a flush and minimalistic finish, simply install the 12.5mm plasterboard against the jamb kit.
If purchasing a self closing system
for use with a single Pocket Door Pro
- a jamb kit is already included with this product.
Some of our jamb kits are experiencing a longer lead time than our standard 2-3 days due to high demand, a delivery date will be provided upon order confirmation.